I believe in the body’s natural ability to heal itself, and that my role as a therapist is to facilitate this healing process through a therapeutic relationship built on trust and mutual respect.
As a licensed master social worker and the owner of Nature Heals LLC, I understand that life can be challenging. I'm dedicated to helping you overcome any options that might be holding you back. With my experience in direct practice across various facilities, I am dedicated to guiding you through the challenges of life’s transitions. My areas of expertise include grief and loss, adjustment disorders, trauma, anxiety, depression, financial-social work, and substance use disorders. In addition, my therapeutic approach is eclectic and includes brainspotting, emotional freedom technique, cognitive behavioral therapy, nature-informed therapy, solution-focused therapy, person-centered therapy, and motivational interviewing. I am honored to assist you on your journey of personal growth and healing and am confident that together we can help you move forward in life.
Groups you feel knowledgeable about/allied with/or part of. Examples taken from Inclusive Therapists include:
- BIPOC women, first generation college students, religious/spiritual communities, older adults, bereaved/grief sricken, substance use community,
Education/certifications -- your degrees and certifications.
- Masters of Social Work, University of Maryland School of Social Work
- Certified Nature Informed Therapist
- Brainspotting Practitioner
Trainings/Readings – Brainspotting, Emotional Freedom Tapping Technique, Prolonged Grief Disorder Therapy, Emotional Regulation Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, This Here Flesh, My Grandmothers Hands, Think Like a Monk, The Whole Brain Child
Fun facts -- three fun facts
- My first time in Ikea was in mid 2023
- I have owned one bowl for three years
- I worked as a mechanic in the past
Therapy Services and populations/dx you might refer out for -- (i.e. -- eating d/o, sex therapy, etc.)
- Eating Disorders, Gender Dysphoria, DID